Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Futility, stupidity and counter-productivity


In light of my complete inability to say anything about what is happening in Gaza right now, I'm afraid it's time to revisit Newsgaming.com, who explain it the best. And do so in an entertaining, let's-avoid-work sort of way. It's the kind of thing that education should be all about.

First, play the game (picture above). Beat the terrorist baddies.

It's called September 12, which is even sadder, because it shows how little we learn.

Then, when you've learned your lesson and are feeling smug, for a further exercise in futility, to really depress yourself, play Madrid.

Which game is more fun to play? (And no, that's not a rhetorical question. I really want to know. I think the answer explains a lot.)

And let me know who wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment